Thursday, September 20, 2012

Well, hello there, terrible photos!

Obviously, my photos aren't the greatest here, but I wanted to show you guys some of the mail I've sent recently! I've really got to step up my mail are game as it's getting quite boring, but I'm very slowly investing in supplies! Just need some more tape, some cute punches, and some stamps! I'm thinking of going out and trying to find some hand-carving stuff, but I only really want basic shapes. I dunno, we'll see! I can't ever seem to stray from my kawaii stationary! Anywho, here they are! Also, expect some typewriter-ing soon! I'm going to buy a new ribbon for my Smith-Corona and for my Hermes 3000 this paycheck! YAY!

3 comments:

Juliana said...

Lovely Mail :)

Anonymous said...

I had a special treat last night, as whilst we were walking around Wal-Mart, guess what we found in their 97 cents bins!? Small alpha sets (like the ones I found at Michael's a good two yaers ago!), two different skull stamps, and I decided against the skull punchie as I'm just lousy at using punchies!! Laughs. Then, guess who finds 'washi' tape? But they call it 'smash' tape instead!? My MOM! I have my first EVER paper tape!! Its a beaut! The smash tape was not 97 cents, but even so! Plus, they had pattern pads by Colorbox? I picked up the pad in black/white as that is singularly one of my favourite hues to play muck around in! You might be surprised at yours too! Let me know!!

{everything was in the scrap section!}

Courteney said...

Nice! its Courteney from AZ I sent your letter two days ago. Its super long :)

Post a Comment