Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Help! :)

This is completely NOT mail-related (mail-related will be coming soon, though!) but I wanted some help making a choice on an iPhone cover! After over two years, i am finally getting rid of my Crackberry! SO, I'm going to post some of the covers I like off Amazon and you guys tell me which you like! Pick two or three (or more, haha.) since I'll probably go crazy buying them! I'm going to buy at least one or two of your picks simply because I love you guys! *smootches*
Here goes!





Also if you have any other ideas, suggest away! can you tell I'm stupidly excited?!

9 comments:

Juliana said...

#34 and 39! #32 is pretty awesome tho haha

The Snail Mailer said...

I actually saw some #36s today :) but I love #3, #14, and #30 :)

Bree said...

#39 is the most practical one to me. Black color, easier to manage as in does not get dirty easily. And kawaii too!

Anonymous said...

#9 DEFINITELY! :)

Yoshi said...

#4, #7, #35 :)

Unknown said...

Wow, there're so many to choose from! They're all pretty, but I would go with #39. My phone always get scratches in my bag easily, so I prefer to have a black cover to keep it (looks) clean. :)

ShiaGirl said...

19, 37, 38

Vagirl said...

I like 5, 11 and 39!

derya said...

kırşehir
karabük
adıyaman
niğde
ordu
EUTLF

Post a Comment