Monday, September 17, 2012

Thank you!


I'm starting off this morning like like any more...waking up too early and writing a letter whilst my coffee gets cold. I'm doing another tiny project got the blog, too, one that I've already done, but I wanted to put a little message out there...

Recently (in the past month.), I have received several letters from readers who 'suffer' (I don't like that word...I prefer to call disorders and such 'quirks'!) from various disorders from depression to pain disorders to weight gain to eating disorders and I just wanted to thank you guys for writing me. I want to make sure that all of you know that I am here to listen and understand and that you can write or email me any time if something is bothering you or you just need someone(someone 'non-biased' as one person wrote!)to talk to! Chances are, I have gone through the same things you have, if not similar, so I d 'get it' for the most part, even though we are all different. Even if you are embarrassed or scared, I will listen. Don't be afraid! My friends will tell you that I am the most understanding, non-judgmental person out there, and nothing is taboo to me. :)Letters from you readers warm my heart.
So basically, this post is just to say...

I am here if you need me. When you need a friend you have a friend. And when you need support, I will support.

4 comments:

Juliana said...

You are too sweet :)

Unknown said...

Aww thanks darling :)

Tehren Anaiis said...

KENDRA! I JUST GOT YOUR LETTER TODAY!!! beautiful everything by the way and omg we are twins i am writing back to you right now... ahaha cant wait till you get this! thanks for the letter boo! ps you're gorgeous!

Lou La La said...

bless you xx

Post a Comment