Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's quite late.

I thought I might post some photos of what today looked like! This was when it wasn't pouring monkeys and marsupials outside! Also, here's my yard! :D

The far corner. That half-circle bit is the beginning of Scooter's summer pen...obviously needs work! Can't wait for it to stop raining and warm up! If you can't see, those a CINDER BLOCKS...And he climbs them to get out! Will be fixing that once he begins living outside again! Check out my neighbor's awesome pool...Mmmm...jealous!


Notice my father watering his beloved lawn IN HIS WORK CLOTHES....The is the middle of my yard.


And the other side! Aren't the clouds beautiful?


I'll be posting a new review here ASAP as well as some outgoing and incoming mail photos tomorrow! :D

Also, caught Scooty napping today! Mmmm...heat lamps...New one coming soon, too! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment