Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hey guys!

I'm back! Its about 11:45 pm here and I'm feeling so inspired!I'm getting back into blogging ASAP here within the next week! I know I'm super behind, but there is what I've got to reply out to!

Sending Monday, October 27th:

- Helen in Wales
- Arwen in Scotland

And after that, I place on getting a bunch of writing done wile I'm on vacation in Wisconsin! The only trouble I'm having is finding a decent web layout creator! Any ideas:


And any ideas on what you'd like to see would be great! I'm super behind of prize sending but I'm hoping it will pick up!

Anywho, here are the letters waiting for response! (in no order!)


- Jojo in Austria
- Konstantina in Greece
- SARAH! in England! EEEP!
- Sarah U. in Denmark
- Nina P. in Germany
v
z- The lovely Lainey R!
- Sophia in UK.
- Amy from UK.
- Fawn?
- Tee from Canada.
- Juliana Amon
- Ciara in Chino
Fallon in USA
- Anna from Poland - Kiki from US

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you! Looking forward to your blog posts!

Lainey said...

Hey Kendra! If you want to change your web layout you can switch to wordpress.com or weebly.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Kendra!
I haven't heard from you in forever. I came across your blog and decided to leave a comment. I hope all is well. Message me if you want.

Becky M. said...

Hello!!! Kendra?!?!?!

ركن الامثل للخدمات المنزلية said...




شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالجبيل
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالدمام
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالخبر
شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
شركة تسليك مجارى بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء

Anonymous said...

Smm panel
smm panel
İS İLANLARİ
instagram takipçi satın al
hırdavatçı
HTTPS://WWW.BEYAZESYATEKNİKSERVİSİ.COM.TR/
SERVİS
jeton hile indir

Anonymous said...

en son çıkan perde modelleri
özel ambulans
en son çıkan perde modelleri
yurtdışı kargo
lisans satın al
uc satın al
nft nasıl alınır
minecraft premium

kralbet said...

Good text Write good content success. Thank you
slot siteleri
kibris bahis siteleri
betpark
tipobet
mobil ödeme bahis
poker siteleri
betmatik
bonus veren siteler

cansu said...

sincan
şirinevler
şişli
söke
sultanbeyli
ZJFB5

Meryem said...

yurtdışı kargo
resimli magnet
instagram takipçi satın al
yurtdışı kargo
sms onay
dijital kartvizit
dijital kartvizit
https://nobetci-eczane.org/
K6ULHL

doruk said...

https://saglamproxy.com
metin2 proxy
proxy satın al
knight online proxy
mobil proxy satın al
H5PO7

Post a Comment