Sunday, January 20, 2013

Request!


Hi guys!

I have a teensy bit of a favor to ask! I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before, but I write two prisoners, one here in California, and another in northern Nevada. I know what you're thinking, but they are really nice guys and I thought they might like someone to write to in order to break up their day! SOOOO...I came up with an idea! I'm sending them postcards to show them some of the places that they can't see while in prison! Both have long sentences and both want to see the world, so I thought seeing it through post might be cool! So far, they are enjoying it! My only issue is that I only have California postcards! I can only send so many from here! haha.

So I was wondering, would anyone be willing to send me some un-written postcards to send to them? I would greatly appreciate it and can send postcards in return if you like? Or something else? Please let me know!

9 comments:

TMC said...

I'm sending along a few! Do you have a few stickers to trade? : )

Nina said...

I can send you a couple from different European places with my next letter. :D

Mail Adventures said...

Hello!
I think it is a good idea. So I can send you unwritten postcards from Morocco (if you are interested) or from Spain, or both. You could send me (written!) postcards from your place in exchange.

So drop me a line in my email if you want: hawwa.postcrossing (at) gmail (dot) com

I'm excited with the idea!

Eva

Unknown said...

Would love to! Sending you some from dubai and amsterdam

Frida said...

I'll send you some from Norway and The Netherlands in my reply to you :D

Unknown said...

I can send some unwritten postcards from Japan :)

Angela Giselle ♥ said...

I'll send you some when I reply your letter. :)

tamilyn said...

I have a collection of vintage postcards. Would those work for you? Otherwise I can just send some current Canadian ones.

recep said...

pusulabet
sex hattı
hipodrombet
rulet siteleri
rexbet
TRPQ

Post a Comment